Wednesday, July 29, 2009

summer lovin'(what I've somehow managed to occupy myself with this vacation!)

It's 1 am. again. I am all too acquainted with this time period and we are always wide awake when rendevous. Sadly after dancing and pretending I belong in the Red Square with my attempts at "what i would be like at ballet if I had not quit it in the 2nd grade" I have only been more energized and slightly more damp with sweat around the epidermal unit. I take lots of photos, I ambush innocent wild life and demand their souls by capturing only a fraction of their beauty. So here is my photos post. I should have more of these come to think of it.
sometimes you just want people to appreciate art without having to explain it! as the buckmeister said it best!

It's in your heart
It's in your art, your beauty
Even in this world of lies
There's purity

Dande-whatsits! I was a major offender of spreading these seeds around like a communicable! Dandelions are also edible, but how many of us have been brave enough to make a dish out of the ones on our front yard!Might not look familar unless you are a badass like willa and me. Because this was a taken from the rooftops, say what?! Yeah we totally picked the lock, it's amazing what willa can do with a bobby pin ;-) well willa can do a lot of things, but this door needed no finagling, we just walked right on it(luckily we walked right out too :p)!


Here's my baby. Who wouldn't want to see this dashing puss? Only a dick would deny themselves of this breathtaking boy wonder. he was caught mid lick. I wish cats weren't already covered in hair, because I think he would look awesome with a cat beard, maybe a fu manchu? ;-)

here is another one because like me you cannot get enough. In fact before I go overload I will give him a seperate post. In the meantime, here he is, meancing! HE doesn't normally look that scary, only when he threatens me and verbally assaults me when I don't feed him fast enough.

and to be fair, here's buddy! Or peanut buddy as I do like to refer to him as ^.^ Though I think it's clear where my favoritism lies in ;-) he's not chained up or anything, he's got quite the fierce reputation in the neighborhood so i must keep him close! Here he is playing the opposite of :fetch:

Wow I am entranced by this one, sure it's blurry, at least I admitted it. But it's still captivating. All the sunlight, and the fact that you can pretty much see the lenses because of the sunlight reflection upon it makes it look as if I pictured it through a glass pane!

I picked this one day on a nice walk with Buddy. The colours changed as it dried and it is mesmerizing!
I got these for the holidays. They are from India! They are little puppets that somehow do not resemble any sort of puppetry I am capable of ? At least they are together!

I went to grafton lake for the first time evah. and then some! Not that I am addicted to beaches? Dirty water and ruining my pristine paleness, where is the win? Anyway the boats at the dock were not used by us, but they were so darn photogenic I think they only emphasize the beauty of it!

]I think I might try to compose this in a more sensical manner. Perhaps I will time line my adventures! to be continued!~

No comments:

Post a Comment