Friday, July 31, 2009

It don't matter if it's black or white!

Actually, I'd prefer both. So it was raining again today. What is this, am I actually just reliving the same day over and over again? I decided to once again try to capture the beauty within the eye of the storm. Now you might be sick of droplets on leaves, it is probably pretty banal now. in fact, I am almost so bored I want to rebel in a fit of destruction and knock every ounce of water clinging to these leaves into the ground. But I feel compelled. To shoot them at every angle, color, and go mad scientist by abusing supermacro all the time. I might need intervention. This is only a desperate plea for the sun to last longer than a day (and I miss most of that because I sleep in ). (if anyone is need of participants in a study of taking too many black and white photos, I won't be ashamed if you ask me to volunteer:P)















No comments:

Post a Comment