Sunday, July 19, 2009

The teardrops of the clouds




All this rain! One gets sick of frolicking, because after a while you run out of dry shirts to put on(plus my lack of laundry duty this summer) ! Though I know most of you readers wouldn't pass the opportunity to go shirtless when the situation calls for it...or not ;-) But while being cooped up indoors and working on the striking paleness I achieve with ease, there is the insuperable beauty that comes with the rain!
My favorite hobby is photographing the droplets! In the shimmering light they appear to be clear gems. They are entrancing and the epitome of nature's gifts! I wish I could preserve them, but such things are not meant to be held in captivity! :P They are just so striking! I could get lost in them and for a moment in time believe I could be as glimmering as them.

So fragile and delicate, many times have I been unfortunate enough to disturb their carefully kissed leaves and caused the droplets to run. My clumsy shovel paws wrecked havoc on several innocent bushes. *snickers*
So next time you're sulking about the doom and gloom rain, look for these beacons of beauty and smile at the wonders of life! Appreciate every darn minute of the cycles of earth!

And to add an extra lovely shot! my favorite little guy to roam around with whilst searching for these treasures! The cutest kitty munching the freshly watered grass!
I've got way more pictures but I don't want to exploit the raindrops :P If you want to see more ask! they are the bigger versions;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment