Friday, July 31, 2009

Food! I haven't showcased many of these delectable delights lately, don't look on an empty stomach ;-) I have totally lost my appetite for the past two weeks. It bites, but not literally because I am either not hungry or don't crave anything I have at the house. Have I over done the stir fries and noodle dishes?! Alas, in dedication to you, foods :

p.s. Someone tell me why I don't have an actual file for all things food related? They are scattered about in my million other folders D:

Mmm everyone has an infamous tofu scramble, mine has a bit of a twist with some tumeric included, topped over caramlized sweet potatoes. MMM!

Baked Tofu! My darling how I swim the ocean to get to you, safely in my mouth ;-)


I.am.addicted.to.toasted.sesame.seeds!

Soup a doup! A lovely Mushroom soup, though you cannot see any of them :P

Mmm chocolate pudding, topped in an attempted whip fluff of coconut milk!

Hummus! I added paprika and chili pepper. Ohh child! And about 5 cloves of garlic, I was perspiring it for days!

A lovely potato lasagne!

When I went through my spring roll phase!

ahh my comfort meal before I went gluten free. That lovely chickpea patty, I'm salivating! I also have to find a new comfort dish, any suggestions?

Willa knows what these will do to a person. they'll make someone a mere mortal after a bite of these orgasmic coconut concotions!

The next two are a memory of my italian baked pasta addiction. I used some vegan cheese on it. I try to stay away from the processed muck, but my mom bought me some, so I forced myself to use it some way ;-) I made the tomato sauce myself, very arduous process, especially when you have to wait an hour for it to bake!


Another stir fry, tried a new sauce this time with Tamari, Toasted Sesame Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Chili Pepper, Brown Sugar, and Scallions!

No comments:

Post a Comment