Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cookie


Look familiar? Probably not because you didn't get a chance to nibble even a mouse's serving before it was devoured. Well there are many factors to explain. My friend and I made this cookie for my sistah's birthday. And we pretty much ate it as soon as we gave it to her ( there was all the willpower in the world not to surprise her with a cookie missing a slice) This is the only picture of it, I'm surprised such a thing could be captured, but only a fragment of its glimmering beauty.
It's a giant cookie, 'nuff said. bigger than my head, which is BIG. I have a head so big that no piece of paper was ever large enough to capture it D:. Alas, I used an oatmeal flour. just grind oats up like your skanky arse would on the dance floor. Just kidding I know you are all classy gals. Just use any vegan cookie recipe. and make it big. Also takes less time to cook which means less time until cookie reaches the mouth which means going big is hitting the home run! Dump in some of those sweet ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate chips because those precious things are actually Vegan! And apparently dogs enjoy them too, or at least ask the thief who munched them all. Buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment