Wednesday, July 22, 2009

gettin' baked




Every now and then I get a little bit hungry, turn it brown, drizzle that nice tofu with a glaze of tamari soak it up and you won't be sorry! Turn it brooowwwn. Alright, sung, hummed or delusionally composed in the tune of Total Eclipse of the Heart. So some people realize my affinity for all things dessicated. Mangoes especially being the lamb to my slaughter, errmm Bell Pepper to my slaughter. Much better and a more deserving item of such fate! I like my tofu as I like my men, oh scratch that, there is nothing comparable between the two because I don't like my tofu aged or lanky, but I sure like it saucier than a tureen of mushroom gravy ;-).

Before I lose the plot, and continue to digress in areas that I should not elaborate in I will dazzle you with my latest creations. They take longer than it does my brother to get baked. ohoho, I popped these vessels of scrumdiddlyuptiousness in the oven for near 45 minutes, taking them out every ten and flipping them over and saucing them with my wand(which were apple cider vinegar, tamari sauce, water, chili powder, and toasted sesame oil). Mid way I started the bubbling and brewing of the cauldron, err pot with one handle, and put those delightful gluten-free rotelles to cook. I started to wok and roll by stir frying one of the gazillion zucchinis I am in possession of and then added some 'shrooms, baby bok choy (I'm not a veggie pedo!), and fresh garlic. Zing, I could have eaten five bowlfuls, oh wait, I did! ( but yo, that bowl is about the size of a GMO potato)

No comments:

Post a Comment