Saturday, February 6, 2010

Foiled by my internal clock. Today is a Saturday, not a Monday, not a Wednesday and not a godforsaken Thursday. On the weekend, it is an obligation(I`ve got a personal contract with Helios!) for the sun rays to cascade upon me and drag me into the depths of consciousness and reality; not an artificial alarm with some nagging, polyphonic beats that train me like one of Pavlov`s dogs. On such a day as this day, where I am permitted to continue my REM cycles completely uninterrupted, I always banzai attack with self sabotage and get a glimpse of the world, only the outer external membranes of my eyelids know. Of course, I am nearly certain about the beet root cause of this. Ces`t moi! It is actually a very natural form of self-awakening, your bladder being the operative alarm. Every night before I slip into my womb like pallet, I ingest nearly two cups of water. I`ve read about native american tribes using this to control their sleeping patterns; the excess water and unconscious body make a perfect alarm clock!

No comments:

Post a Comment