Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The foods mate, the foods, what about the foods! I have not supplied anyone these days with salacious and nutritious items. Here we have a go. This past weekend I traveled far and wide to an obscure land referred to as New York City! haha. well Flushing to be exact. and if only if it were true to it's name. it did smell like a toilet mid flush, but did not provide the refreshment of its aftermath, alas! There I discovered what I had always longed to prove. Excess quantity of one's favorite things are capable of destroying her tastebuds and spirit for months to come! yargh, there I nomed and gorged on vegan chinese food for far too long. I was in ill recovery after that. and cannot peer upon a rice noodle the same way these days. So let's revel in the beauty of other cuisines! :

potato-rama! nothing like a lovely tofu fried tattie!


I love to blend swirl mash my tofu into a nice ricotta. paired with GF noodles and a homemade red sauce with garlic sauteed portobella strips! girll it's time to get divine!

Sadly I've been making repeat dishes lately, because they are so damn good! I must widen my repertoire, suggestions? I'm finally willing to take back and forgive zucchini after overdosing on it. Say what, what do you want to eat?!

2 comments:

  1. If you provide the caramel, I will provide the cream ;-) know anyone who would have a banana? peeled of course :@ LOLZ

    ReplyDelete