Monday, December 14, 2009

No 'Fu?

Oh my sweet precious musings, how I have neglected ye, so very unintentional though. Please forgive me, I shall make it up to you with a delicious cornucopia of vegan goodies that would satisfy the Greek gods(and you know what a tough crowd that is to impress, the consequences for failing are quite fatal and cruel as well)! what I have at tofu stake! Golly, how long it's been since I've united my fingertips with the smooth lettered tiles(with accumulating sticky remnants of fruit too juicy to stay on my skin ;-)) of the keyboard to write about things other than collagen diseases and foodservice topics. Ugh, I lost you at collagen diseases right? The winter vacation is nearing and I shall bid a fond farewell to my fall semester by this Friday. I have found my exhaustion threshold and with the toilsome work I've finally completed with a knock out punch, am left but a scaffold of bones and a bag of skin! I will lavish you in food, bloggy, you will be adorned with orgasmic and tantalizing edible delights. You will trigger tastebuds and glaze eyes, you shall be my trophy wife! This week I've set up a challenge: No Tofu. Often times, I am too dependent on the old block of beancurd. It really is my preferred choice of protein. But this week, after discussing those lascivious lentils with a fellow V-gal, have decided to embrace them in my warm belly. I've never been quite fond of lentils, but then I've never had a dish tasty enough to convince me that I would be an empty corn husk without them in my life. There has never been a dish to persuade me, even their red, yellow, and green tints could not seduce me. (confess it, some of you just eat things based on their colors! :p) Let us see what this week has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment