Saturday, December 19, 2009

A wave of vegetables, a sea of eats!

Simple, Crunchy, Fresh. Lately, I've had an inclination towards minimally seasoned foods. I just savor the natural flavors (not the mysterious and ambiguous kinds you read about :P!). I stir-fried some zucchini, green beans, portabellas, baby buttons, edamame, onions, and garlic together. That's it! That's it?! I also couldn't resist the ever enticing Hummus :$, I'd smother it all over my body if I could. You know what, I technically can, it's a matter of want. Anyone want to persuade me, wrap me up in a big pita pocket while we're at it ;-) ohoho, i'd better just let the food do the talking from now on! :D



Here is a Kale Stir-fry (yes, I've been cheating on my bok choy with this darker, leafier green ;-) Don't think about blackmailing me, the mushrooms already know! Excuse the photo quality. I used my other camera that may or may not have been reduced to one setting after a mysterious incident involving a hoof and aloofness... Also starring: Toasted Sesame seeds powdered atop a raw pickled carrot salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment