Thursday, August 13, 2009

I've had a passionate affair with barbecue sauce, it certainly has not disappointed either party. This was no discreet exchange of intimate oral love, and here I am to reveal the intense flavors and creations it has pleasured me with to no end ;-) As well as other delights that have flung themselves across the universe of my insatiable appetite. And oh my precious tofu, how I do adore you, smother you with any thing I'll gladly be your tasty fling ;-)

sultry baked tofu, the scarlet of the oven world!


Asian Eggplant Medley!

Tempeh Spinach Salad *cringe* I really shouldn't adorn it with such a bland name, but this is the closest I will get to a salad! Slathered with some succulent portobella strips!

New comfort meal. Who knew the finer things in life consisted of smashed rose gold potatoes and tender tofu! Those green beans were snappy like a whip ;-) and I've got quite the assortment :P


Tofu Two way, because I like to tango and tangle with two sometimes ;-)



*drools* mmm homemade red vidalia sauce with pan friend greenies and shrooms!


Gorgeous! I could slather myself in this, a beautiful japanese eggplant and carrot bok choi stir fry with a mushroom tofu blend!

No comments:

Post a Comment