Wednesday, May 27, 2009

the "I'm all out of chocolate what am I going to dooooo" fix

I made the most divine dessert the other day. I had an overwhelming craving for chocolate and was positively irked that my dog had greedily snarfed them all up the previous evening. Well Buddy(that's his name and not just the colloquial expression) karma's that stitch in time, and he violently expelled it from his system due to the fact that they are allergic to chocolate (isn't that a horrible allergy?!) Anyway before I went on a tangent, he consumed all my precious nuggets of cocoa and that led me to be my usual creative detective and I whipped up this succulent cloud of flavor! 1 can of organic coconut milk, 1 box of organic coconut pudding mix, 2 Tbsp of Fair Trade Cocoa and a splash and dash of vanilla and sugar led me to a desirable dish! Bring the coconut milk to a boil, add the pudding, let that bubble bubble until it's nice and thick, then bringith the cocoa! Normally I don't like "semi-homemade"cooking, sandra lee, pshaw! But this was a time that involved drastic measures because I might have resorted to some act of vegetable violence had I not had my hands on this stuff stat! Yes I realize it is also quite caloric-ally dense, perfect for those hikes, forget the trailmix! :P But after a few bites, as delicious as it is, you won't want much more because it is that satiating! And coconut milk is a diuretic... so let's say this is amazing for a body flush! I would post a picture, but chocolate coconut pudding actually looks like a vat of excrement, especially with the little coconut shreds splashing about in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment