Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baby Come Back-Wacky Willie Wednesday

Oh golly, how I've let myself down by neglecting this wonderful world of weburaly workings. I got the jump start hint that I should be ashamed of such behavior and immediately rectify it or else face punishment by the swat of an abnormally large zucchini! By popular demand (easy when you only have one follower who is actually your friend, so that I can exclaim said popularity due to the statistics) I hath returned, and brought a bounty of spectacular ideas with it. Willa, since you're the only one reading, do you ever get the feeling that when I write, it is how I would speak to you? You are like the ~Kitty~ to my Anne Frank Diary! That says enough about my own lingual labyrinths, let's tango with the text some more, shall we? So now I realize it might be an extreme net faux pas to have TWO wwW in a row, it only reveals and exposes my shameful disregard to my precious e-child. But it must go on, and if fate has paired two wW with one another, then I have no control whatsoever on the matter. :P

This topic is inspired by my favorite fruit jerkies, that overpowered me and forced me to consume them all within a very short time period after purchasing. Even I did not know that they would not stand against time and defy every scientific law known to mankind. They hypnotized me into being a voracious fruit beast, where I without a strain of prejudice, shred every piece of dessicated mango within my site, with no proper eulogy nor burial. The very things that make me weak, and my stomach gnaw uncontrollably, the magical dried fruit. How I love thee with every fiber of my heart's desire. So lovely as it flails around, flexing to my every want, seducing me until even I claim that I am a mere mortal to its celestial taut body. It satiates my sweet tooth and leaves me longing for more, until I've decimated all that I had and all there ever was in my possession. An ode to you my sweet and sassy nourishment and the promise to reserve time for you, always above any other food(unless it is Chinese food, I know I can compromise between you two, but if there is Buddha Bodai in my midst, sorry sweetheart but you're taking the back seat) :} Here is my precious, please do not objectify him so salaciously, unless it is with the good intention of hunger! I did not mean to substitute a picture from the web, but alas, the mango was no longer in the flesh after I ravaged it! Now Willie, it's your turn to tell us (me) why you so appreciate this darling substance!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you sound just like you! That's why I enjoy reading so much. Indeed your personality could not come through more if you were waving it like a flag in front of my screen. I applaud you distinctivness!
    As to why I love "dessicated" mango, it's the piney tinge it has that does it for me. You know how I like a little spice and variety ;-)
    Once again you did not disappoint. Welcome back to the world of Blog!!

    ReplyDelete